Here are the rules from the FAA about robotic mowers and airports:
* **The FAA requires that all robotic mowers used at airports be equipped with a collision avoidance system.** This system must be able to detect and avoid obstacles, including aircraft, people, and vehicles.
* **The FAA also requires that all robotic mowers used at airports be equipped with a geo-fencing system.** This system must prevent the mower from leaving the designated mowing area.
* **The FAA requires that all robotic mowers used at airports be inspected and maintained on a regular basis.** This inspection and maintenance must be performed by a qualified technician.
* **The FAA requires that all robotic mowers used at airports be operated in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.** These instructions must be followed carefully to ensure the safety of the mower and the people and property around it.
In addition to these rules, airports may have their own specific regulations governing the use of robotic mowers. It is important to check with the airport before using a robotic mower on airport property.
Here are some additional tips for using robotic mowers safely at airports:
* **Always be aware of your surroundings when operating a robotic mower.** This includes being aware of aircraft, people, and vehicles.
* **Do not operate a robotic mower in wet or icy conditions.** These conditions can make it difficult for the mower to operate safely.
* **Do not operate a robotic mower near power lines or other hazards.** These hazards can pose a risk of injury or damage to the mower.
* **If you are unsure about how to operate a robotic mower, do not use it.** Ask a qualified person to help you.
By following these rules and tips, you can help to ensure the safety of everyone at the airport.